Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Letting Rudolf join in.

O TOWNS OUR TOWN.



I really don't give a dang if you go to Timpanogos.or Orem.
YOU CAN BOTH GO GET YOUR OWN CHEERS.
And don't diss on our fans if you can't get half as many as we can, thanks.
Ahhh. The first quarter of the game i was pretty nervous,  but or boys did AWESOME.
Seeing the disappointing faces of the Orem tigers made my night. :)





 STALKER OF THE WEEK!!!
(Before you go ahead and read the rest go to track 49 by pitbull it reminds me of you cause the tittle is "Bon Bon")
Bonnie Stowell.
This one is for you.
At the moment were in Adult roles right now... we have a sub..
I should be working on stuff but Bonnie wants me and Ally to write  her.
She's self centered.

She has a great head of hair. Next year she tottally wins my vote for best hair.
And she has an awesome scar.
SHE'S NOT SINGLE.
Sorry. 

In church I gave a talk today.
I thought it went pretty well.. :)
To end this blog cause imm sick of typing and mostly just on facebook..
Here's my new favorite scripture:) 


Matthew 19:26 

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment